re: dick cheney "if I only had a brain/heart"..

Discussions about religious, spirtual, philosphical, scientific, and political beliefs.
YES we admit to mixing church and state
iceage
Rookie
Rookie
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

re: dick cheney "if I only had a brain/heart"..

Postby iceage » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

did anyone else catch Richard on faux news the other day? he literally lives on an artificial powered heart and is considering a heart transplant, even with all that going he still shows no remorse or humility

hahahaha I don't know about you , but you can't deny the man sticks to his guns if that's not integrity I don't know what is.

on a side note, obama's america is sinking further into obscurity

thoughts?

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Re: re: dick cheney "if I only had a brain/heart"..

Postby TSBGOD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Get use to it, we have another 4 years with him.

iceage
Rookie
Rookie

Postby iceage » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

4 more years? haha no chance in hell Helen, the guy is a bigger hack than jimmy carter, he used fake ID's of dead people and illegal immigrants to get elected, now every single constituency is fed up with him, the labor unions, black caucus, independent voters, and Latinos are sick of his lack of leadership

I will vote for perry based solely on his economic record in Texas, 40% of all new jobs created in 2009 were from Texas. thats good enough for my vote.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

Postby TSBGOD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

iceage wrote:4 more years? haha no chance in hell Helen, the guy is a bigger hack than jimmy carter, he used fake ID's of dead people and illegal immigrants to get elected, now every single constituency is fed up with him, the labor unions, black caucus, independent voters, and Latinos are sick of his lack of leadership

I will vote for perry based solely on his economic record in Texas, 40% of all new jobs created in 2009 were from Texas. thats good enough for my vote.

No doubt in my mind he will be elected 4 more years.

iceage
Rookie
Rookie

Postby iceage » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:53 am

TSBGOD wrote:
iceage wrote:4 more years? haha no chance in hell Helen, the guy is a bigger hack than jimmy carter, he used fake ID's of dead people and illegal immigrants to get elected, now every single constituency is fed up with him, the labor unions, black caucus, independent voters, and Latinos are sick of his lack of leadership

No doubt in my mind he will be elected 4 more years.

says the man who is a fan of the celtics and yankees?

were is your loyalty man

they come in tandems
like jets,nets,mets

Return to “Beliefs & Politics”