What does GOD really think?

Discussions about religious, spirtual, philosphical, scientific, and political beliefs.
YES we admit to mixing church and state
TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TSB W-L-T: 19 TECMO TITLES

What does GOD really think?

Postby TSBGOD » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 pm

ziurziur
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: What does GOD really think?

Postby ziurziur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:16 pm

God will not predispose someone to be gay then condemn them

swampc1
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby swampc1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 pm

So then gay ppl are not born gay, they choose it?

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 pm

I used to think you choose to be gay, but who would choose this with all the hate in this world. Have to be born gay without a doubt. I have completely changed my mind over the years on this subject. Born for sure.

swampc1
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Postby swampc1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:41 pm

ok.... so then what do you make of people who are heterosexual then go to jail and become homosexual then mostly go back on the streets and become heterosexual again? Or the man that was married with children who goes gay... or the gay who ends up going straight later?
Also, how do you explain bisexuality if it is not a chosen option to do homosexual things?
just playing devils advocate here.

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:04 am

I hear you on all those things. I was on that side of the debate before. I just think why would anyone go through the torture of this if it was not from being born gay. Makes no sense to me if given the choice what you would be. People have got married who were always gay but had to fight the feelings and try to be "normal" per say in this society. People in jail I guess have nothing else to turn to. I do not think they are gay. Bisexual is a tough one to figure out, that still is the one thing that makes a debate. We both know people from when we were younger that we knew were gay before they even knew it.....You can see it. It is a tough one, born or a choice, but the logical answer is born. Like I said before, I use to think it was a choice and was totally against people that were gay. I have changed and realized it is not their choice, and it is a free world. I have nothing against gays any longer. Even GOD changes sometimes. :)

ziurziur
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby ziurziur » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:26 am

swampc1 wrote:So then gay ppl are not born gay, they choose it?

According to Bible this is why we have gays, lesbians and any other deviant behavior

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:21-27 KJV
http://bible.com/1/rom.1.21-27.KJV

TSBGOD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby TSBGOD » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 am

???????????? According that book?

Return to “Beliefs & Politics”