OTL BOWL II: Redskins 35 Giants 21

The first original roster league held at TW.
OTL Website
Supports:Image
AgneePatel
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

OTL BOWL II: Redskins 35 Giants 21

Postby AgneePatel » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:43 am

Redskins 35 Giants 21

Well this game started off with me scoring on some good passes and runs. Eifer scores right back with his gay style of running with BHump and Rodney Peete. After that I get some good passes going again and score before the half 14-7 after a nice drive. Eifer tries the chipshot before the half to make it 14-10 but LT came in there and blocked it. Eifer starts off second half with the ball and he fumbles after a long run by BHump, and LT takes it to the house and popcorns everyone. Eifer then closed the gap again 21-14. But then he had no answer for my game and I scored again and made it 28-14. Eifer marches real fast and scores again and doesn't go away and makes it 28-21. After that Redskins score again and go up 35-21 after losing Roger Craig to injury. Agnee crowned to his second bowl and Eifer is the victim both times. GG Eifer man better luck next time out.

Last edited by AgneePatel on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEXAY SEASON 5 CHAMPION

OTL SEASON 2 CHAMPION

SOTL SEASON 2 CHAMPION

LTFL SEASON 5 CHAMPION

eifersucht80
All-Star
All-Star

Postby eifersucht80 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:19 am

yup., damn fumble, but well, congrats agnee, lets see if we can repeat the next sexay and otl seasons
ATA: GIANTS Giants (Season VII and XIII CHAMPIONS)
CTL: GIANTS Giants
HSTL: GIANTS Giants

Return to “Original Tecmo League-Season V”