eifer gone for some days.......

Moderator: CTL

eifersucht80
All-Star
All-Star

eifer gone for some days.......

Postby eifersucht80 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm

hi guys,

i would want you to know i am doing a transition to a new job, then as many of you know i play from my current job,

now, with new office and so, i guess i will get internet acces from home,

that way my schedule will be different from now ( i use to be on during most part of day during weekdays and no activity on weekends), now it could change but i will let you know my new times to play.

For now, i am going to a trip for hollidays, then i will get back to my new job (around january 3rd), depending on that (if i can get online from there) i will be notifing what could be my online status, otherway i will get internet at Home (that would take one one more) so i am expecting to be able to play again around between january 8 and 10.

Happy Hollidays to all, and i will be trying to get online to check boards.
ATA: GIANTS Giants (Season VII and XIII CHAMPIONS)
CTL: GIANTS Giants
HSTL: GIANTS Giants

eifersucht80
All-Star
All-Star

Re: eifer gone for some days.......

Postby eifersucht80 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 pm

hi guys, before anything let me apologize for this league hold up, you know me and my passion for tecmo is always good, however with this new job, things have been crazy lately.

firstly, i went to visit my family for the hollydays (i live in another state from them) then as i said, i went to my new job corporative offices for training (another state where i live too) then when i was close to come back to my home after my training was over (i will work on the offices on my current state) they tell me i need to go to my first business trip (another state in another offices to see the yearly business plan convention) so basically i have not been able to return home when i would get internet acces (as many of you know i played during the whole last year from my previous office at the previous work)

Right now, i am in a hotel with internet access, fortunatly i can play smooth on this place, however, looks like i will be getting an provisional aparment (paid by the enterprise i work now) due the fact they need me on this state for another month, so if the new aparment doesnt have internet access i will need to find a cybercafe where to play during the next 30 days.

I must be leaving the hotel this friday so basically i have from now to that day to play (random times)

then i will check if i can get internet acces from another place and i will be back at home to get internet access for February 21th at least.

so i hope to do the playoff game with left soon and still moving.

this is my current internet situation and i thank everyone for the patience specially the commish of this league.
ATA: GIANTS Giants (Season VII and XIII CHAMPIONS)
CTL: GIANTS Giants
HSTL: GIANTS Giants

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL
Champion
Champion
TSB W-L-T: 16 Titles

Re: eifer gone for some days.......

Postby MRTECMOSUPERBOWL » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

2-3 weeks before eifer game gets in. Kinda sucks as the pace was really going well for once in CTL. Whatever I don't want to be a jerk. Eifer is a great dude. Just saying. Sucks!
NWO Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 11 National Champion
PTT Tourney Champion
TBL Season 1 Champion
TCS Season 16 Bowl Champion
NCAA Season 1 National Champion
TPC Tourney Champion
B&G Tourney Champion
NCAA Season 2 National Champion
WTFR Season 8 Champion (1977)
WTFR Season 10 Champion (1979)
NTF Season 3 Champion (1972)
NTF Season 4 Champion (1973)
NTF Season 6 Champion (1975)
TCS 2.0 Season 2 Bowl Champion
The OG Original WTF Season 28 Champion (2017)

***Tecmobowler 2007-2014***

Return to “CTL 1997”