Records broken

Moderator: CTL

lightninglarry
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Records broken

Postby lightninglarry » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Soon to be the single season tackle record, bigflu has 1 game to play and needs 3 tackles to break the single season record with CB Rod Woodson

Lefty has already shattered the single season record of picks with 18 and has 1 game left to play. Looks like my pick of defensive mvp was right on

Kulseic fell 5 sacks short of the single season sack record.

TSBGOD shattered the single season passing yards record.

John Carney is 5 pts shy of tieing the single season point record for kickers. If lefty has a huge game with his only one left vs sowa, it could lead to the all time point lead for a kicker.

P Louie Aguiar from the Bucs had the best single season average ever. While he still has games to play, and only 1 attempt(normally i wouldnt count 1 attempt to qualify) but its punting. Most never do it. So far this season his average is 78 yards per boot.

Jlstout hit the most fgs ever for a kicker. Jeff Jaeger booted 12 thru this season. The above mentioned carney has 10 so he has a shot at getting this, but I figure the Chargers go for it on 4th down. Jaeger also attempted the most ever - 14

TEAM RECORDS
3 teams had the best 2nd qtr scoring average ever. Lefty led the pack averaging 9.75 pts in the 2nd frame.
Check out My Ebay Store
Image http://www.ebay.com/sch/lmacs_sports/m. ... ksid=p3686 its mainly sports related merchandise

lightninglarry
Starter
Starter
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: Records broken

Postby lightninglarry » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

lefty also tied a record for most picks in 1 game by a single player in his wk 12 win vs discdolo. S Darryl Williams(from the U) picked off the Jets QBS 5 times to tie a record held by Mikeanova and Toi Cook back in the day.

props
Check out My Ebay Store
Image http://www.ebay.com/sch/lmacs_sports/m. ... ksid=p3686 its mainly sports related merchandise

Return to “CTL 1997”