CLE @ HOU

tecmodell42
Up and Comer
Up and Comer
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

CLE @ HOU

Postby tecmodell42 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

A game w/some real issues. Not a good way to kick off the NTL season. Lag was an awful problem at the get go. We got out of that one. I changed a few settings within my router, and restarted on the server. Game was fairly smooth, as HOU had the advantage the whole way. Game ended on us in the 4th, with HOU up by 11 I believe.

I had recently reformatted windows, so I had to redo alot of different settings, files, etc. Made sure everything was correct in Nestopia sometime last night, played a few games, and it was all good. I then ran a big windows update, and went to bed. Today however, different story. Nestopia for whatever reason re-checkmarked uncompression, and unchecked read only. So the game ended on us mid 4th quarter. Zuir gets the win in game1. GG man. I'm real sorry about all the issues. I think I do have them all resolved though, so hit me up for some scrims. GL the rest of the way.
LIONS WTF / Retro / Classic / 2.0 / Grapple / HSTL / TSBTL / TTC

Madison Tecmo: Elite 8 (2), Sweet 16 (2)
TTL Season II Champion: New York Jets
TTL Season III Champion: Pittsburgh Steelers
HSTL Season XVII Champion: Detroit Lions
USFL Season II Champion: Michigan Panthers
STL Season IV Champion: New Orleans Saints

AIM: tecmodell42

tadaos
All-Star
All-Star
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: CLE @ HOU

Postby tadaos » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 pm

there have been know issues with Ziur's connection (ie it can he horrendously laggy) so before you go on a wild goose chase with the settings play some other people first.
2009 WTF CHAMPION
HSTL Season 19 Runner Up
2012 Midwest Tournament Elite 8
Respect all. Fear none.

Return to “NTL Week 1”