CTL 98 1st round playoffs Bears 7 Dolphins 3

Moderator: CTL

SOWA1291
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

CTL 98 1st round playoffs Bears 7 Dolphins 3

Postby SOWA1291 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:24 am

Defensive struggle on both sides though he moved the ball much better than I did. 7-3 Bears leading in the 4th quarter 1st and goal on my 4 he overthrows 3 balls and then gets stuffed on the 1 yard line with about 2 minutes left. If I dont call run 3 he wins. Close game he should have won but thats tecmo....

ChaosConffetti
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Re: CTL 98 1st round playoffs Bears 7 Cowboys 3

Postby ChaosConffetti » Thu May 20, 2010 3:41 am

First off I want to start off by saying Sowa u are a class act man... could have rubbed it in with an uneeded td at the end but ran out of bounds good man... Yeah that game was a war of defense... great plays all over the place... Jimmy Smith was a monster that game anything his way was grabbed... That run u scored on was nutty... Busted me practically so i couldnt move and then threw off 5 of my guys ahhhhhh... Thats a nasty run... This is a tough lesson in my first playoffs... I def was stupid going for it deep in my territory with 1 yard to go... AHHHHHHHH PUNT!!!! (KICKING MYSELF) :| ... That alone cost me the game i think... Your defense was great Sowa enjoyed that war... Until the next time...

gltrw
COWBOYS NGTL COWBOYS WTF2 COWBOYS HSTL

adobery
Administrator
Administrator
TSB W-L-T: 0-0-0

Re: CTL 98 1st round playoffs Bears 7 Dolphins 3

Postby adobery » Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 am

Very fun game to watch. Couple flubs by Peterson definitely the difference. That 1st and goal series was brutal. Some very nice defense to get one more shot at the endzone though. You almost got that safety too.

GG guys.

Return to “CTL 1998”